Pages


I thought i would take this rare opportunity, (and by that i mean when the Internet is working for once) to write a quick post before it decides to shut down on me again!

After my meeting with the dsn i got a phonecall from her telling me she had phoned bayer to try to get me a free contour usb and they said....no :( but she did get me a free regular contour instead :) which i think isnt as good but i still really like it, probably because it is pink! :) need to get some strips for it and then i will post a review. I sooo want the usb i guess i will have to save up for it :(

On the upside i have been given 2 boxes of 4mm needles to try...yes thats 4mm! i have used them for the past couple of days and i love them! i never thought i would say that lol but those 2mm make such a difference and i dont fear my injections as much which has made it a little easier to deal with. i will post a thread about these on the forum because there are certain requirements of who can use the needles, and i know i wont be able to use them forever unfortunatly :(

Well i hope you have all had a good bank holiday and have enjoyed spending time away from work for an extra day (those of you that had it off that is)

I am going to admit something here...this past week iv not really been eating that well as i should be, i think i got a bit fed up of everything and just been eating what i want to eat....so after a few high readings and feeling like crap iv resolved to start taking better care of myself, eating the right things and taking a bit more control over everything! its hard at the moment as i am on half term and so having lie ins in the morning and eating at different times etc..i think it will be better when i go back to work next week.

2 comments:

Tony Smith said...

It's on the way, I'm assuming you can get test strips on prescription. The details are on the website http://www.bayerdiabetes.co.uk/sections/productsformydiabetes/meters/contourusb/overview

D_G said...

Omg! Thankyou!! And yes I can get them on prescription they r the same strrips I use at the momeNt :D x x

Post a Comment