Pages

Girls and boys - EAT YOUR CRUSTS!


I learned an important lesson today....i must eat my crusts :( i dont know why i dont actually i maybe think that they are just boring and tasteless, i sometimes leave them, i sometimes dont, i think it depends what mood i am in and how hungry i am :) well i now know i must eat them due to 3 hours after lunch being a not so good 2.6! i guess i left a fair bit of carb in those little buggers! My boss, being as amazing as ever got me to sit down and proceeded to get me my lucozade out of the cupboard (note to self - get a better flavoured lucozade!) So i am all good now but probably waaaay overcorrected :p

Right i am off to do some lines....i must eat my crusts...i must eat my crusts....maybe it will sink in this way!

3 comments:

Smile4Loubie said...

lol!!! bless ya

K said...

And you'll get curly hair :p

Siobhan said...

this made me smile :)

Post a Comment