Pages

Guess who's back....


Well....this has been the image i have been greeted with every day for a month.....until today!! The internet technician geek decided to finally bloody turn up and fix our connection problem after two cancellations and a no show!! So i am back on the net and catching up on all me channel 4 od programs :D


Update: After posting about not being able to have the contour USB, my dad saw the post and has just informed me that one is in the post for me! Thank you dad!!! :D :D i cant wait to get it, and will post a review once i have had a play..!

Have my very first HBA1C coming up beginning of july...not sure what to expect but i think anything below 10 i will be happy with, i have been trying my best and i havent seen a high reading in a while...well when i have checked that is!

I hope everyone has been well in my absence....apparently i have ALOT of blog posts and forum threads to read...so i better get started hehe!

In the words of Tigger...Tata for now!
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment