Pages

Bad blogger..!!

I hav'nt given up on my blog, i have just been having some tough times as of late...no change there i guess!

So a quick update.....turns out my body doesnt just lack insulin, it also lacks red blood cells! so yeh a recent blood test shows i am anemic and i am taking iron tablets (when i remember..) to combat this...more medication whoopee!!

As for diabetes control i started off well a couple of weeks ago with good readings all day and eating relatively well...then last week it all went totally wrong!!sort of gone to pot a little this week but i shall be better next week hopefully be back on the straight and narrow!

One bit of exiting news is that in the next week i shall become an auntie to a little girl :) (already one day overdue but we are hoping she will arrive soon)

As for me i have been feeling crappy all week due to an icky cold i have picked up which is making my levels a little erratic and also making the syatica play up more than usual. Also due to my day off last week i am already down 60 quid in my december pay packet...so looks like christmas will be celebrated in january next year...

I am trying to think positive about everything i really am its just so hard when u have had so much shit all through your life and nothing good seems to happen...ever! i just need a break...something good to happen is that too much to ask really?

Well thanks for reading and lets hope the next week brings good things (see thinking positive!)

xx

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world of diabetes. I found your blog looking for diabetic tattoo ideas. I've had type one diabetes since I was ten years old - twenty-seven years later and I'm still here. I remember when I was diagnosed we checked our urine; imagine trying to determine the closest color match of the test tube to determine how much insulin to take? We've come a long way. Life gets easier and once you have your body on a rhythm you can tell your sugar level without even checking. Best of luck to you!

Post a Comment