Pages

hard to say goodbye....

Long time no blog!

Emotional week this week as all the children at pre-school are growing up and are now leaving to go to the infant school in september :( am gonna miss all of them sooo much, the two years i have known them all has been brilliant and some of them being my key children makes it even more difficult to say goodbye :(

We had the leavers presentation/fun day today, parents brought in pressies, and flowers galore and all the children were dressed up and looked fab! was a really good, but emotional day i think most of the staff were welling up including myself...so now my cupboard is full of chocolates and i am wishing i was not diabetic lol.

Things are starting to look up :)

Im really looking forward to going back in september as i managed to get myself a job :) its just cleaning but it could not be more perfect...its an hour and a half a day and starts straight after i finish my pre-school work so it will just be like working a normal week and i still get my weekends! And to top all of this off i got a pay rise which will start as of september woohoo so hopefully all these money problems i have been having will be behind me :D

Not only this but as i have finished work for the summer...6 weeks!! i have managed to get myself a summer job covering staff holidays in a nearby nursery so that i keep busy and earn lots of money which is greatly needed!

I am so happy that things are starting to turn out for me finally after all my bad luck! i just have to keep optimistic about everything and hopefully nothing bad will come along and burst my bubble!!

Oh and powerwalking starts monday!!

Now for those chocolates...... :p

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

power walking with me :) n a helping hand with the chocolate. its sooo hard being your best mate haha xx

Siobhan said...

Awww sorry to hear it's so sad! Must be nice seeing them all going off to school if you know what I mean? Hope your next bunch of kids are just as nice :)

Kind of makes me want to go into childcare hehe! I'm not qualified for it though :( xx

Northerner said...

Lots of good news - great to hear! Long may it continue! And good luck with the power walking, remember to take some jelly babies (or whatever) with you, and your meter (say 'Yes, Alan, I will!') :)

D_G said...

Yes Alan I will :p and thankyou i shall let you know how the first one goes!

Post a Comment